We build a trusted and visually rich user-product relationship tailored for your requirements to boost your user journey. Our front-end team provides a sharp UI that is matched to design mockups with pixel-perfect accuracy, a consistent UX across the entire application and stunning animations and effects that don’t compromise performance.Translating business requirements to technical requirements and developing code. Producing high quality work with best practices and standards and meet tight deadlines.
Perks of working with us
Working at Amatis means working in a dynamic setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why Amatis provides related courses and programs where employees can improve their skills. You will become a member of Amatis team, a prestigious, no-nonsense, and a successful development team. Diva behavior is not tolerated, neither is underperformance. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on the most innovative projects within Amatis. In addition, we offer:
- International work environment
- Chance of self-development at new technologies
- Opportunity to improve your technical skills in a learning supportive environment
- We value you and your work, not ego or titles
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled peoples
- Working in an area which is of great importance for Software Development
- A relaxed and fun team
- A full-time position (40 hour week)
- Great training and education opportunities
- Free subscriptions such as Spotify & Netflix
- Bonuses and prizes
- Cheerful and happy work environment with strong friendship
- And full of cupboard filled with chocolates and biscuits and amazing coffee
- Experienced with Angular 2 and above versions (4 or 6) (Must have 5 year experience)
- Good knowledge of using Angular Apps testing frameworks Karma, Jasmine and Jest
- Strong system/ technical analysis skills required
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a development team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work with some guidance when performing complex development functions, establishing personal work priorities, resolving issues in alignment with unit’s technical standards, practices, frameworks and paradigms.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Knowledge and experience designing microservices and distributed computation
NICE TO HAVE
- Good level of Spanish, German or Dutch is +++